The drug Kornevin from Agrouspech. Photos before and after use
Transplanting is always stressful for the plant. It is necessary to observe certain rules so that the plants successfully take root after transplants:
- Be sure to harden seedlings and seedlings before planting;
- prevent overgrowing seedlings;
- prevent damage to the root system;
- observe agricultural techniques when transplanting plants, for example, seedlings can not be fertilized within 2 weeks from the time of planting, and it is necessary to water every 2-3 days in small portions until it begins to grow.
But what if the plants were in adverse conditions or weather conditions did not allow to plant seedlings on time? There is a solution - use growth stimulants. In this article, we will tell you how to strengthen the growth processes in the root system and thereby reduce the consequences of adverse conditions, and sometimes save a dying plant.
Kornevin is a biostimulant in the form of a wetting powder (SP). Powder can sprinkle roots or dilute a suspension for spraying plants, as well as prepare a solution for soaking the roots, bulbs, tubers or watering seedlings and seedlings. The active substance of Kornevin is indolylbutyric acid, which in the soil turns into heteroauxin. Cornevin acts very gently on plants and helps rooting cuttings:
- pome seeds - apple, pear;
- stone fruit - plum, cherry, cherry, peach;
- berry - currants, gooseberries, etc .;
- citrus and ornamental (rose, lilac, viburnum, mock orange (jasmine) and other crops;
- to improve the survival rate of seedlings during transplants.
Biostimulant can significantly strengthen the plant, it will help to transfer the negative impact of external factors: the appearance of drought, excess moisture, frost. The drug increases the immunity of plants against diseases and parasites, and also increases the life expectancy of the plant.
How does Kornevin from Agro success?
Active ingredient Indolylbutyric acid, which stimulates plant tissue and causes it to build up the underground part. Once on the plant, the product stimulates the production of new cells at the site of the wound, and in the soil it is converted to heteroauxin - the phytohormone, which strengthens the root system. Unlike injecting pure heteroauxin, Kornevin lasts much longer for 20 to 60 days.
Please note that Kornevin is not a fertilizer and does not replace fertilizing. On the contrary, due to the increase in root formation before applying the biostimulator, organic and mineral fertilizers must be introduced into the ground.
How to use Kornevin from Agro success?
Consumption rate Kornevin SP.
1. Processing cuttings of fruit, berry and ornamental crops 10-20 mg / one cuttings dusting the lower sections.
2. Processing of fruit, berry, ornamental crops, their seedlings and seedlings 1g / liter soaking the root system before planting for 6 hours. Watering under the root 10 days after planting. Consumption of 0.5 liters per plant.
Kornevin is available in packages of 5 g., 10 g., 0.5 kg and 1 kg.